Front Bumper Insect Guts

Well! Good to see sharx is back, and in his usual rare form!

Reply to
Hachiroku

Glad to BE back, Hashy. Tax season was gruelling this year.

Reply to
sharx35

Hey, this little post generated almost as much activity as a Bush related comment! Thanks to all. I couldn't get that link to work, Don. Jeff, I am trying to apply the saran wrap but it keeps crinkling. Maybe you can come over and give me a hand. Rain or no rain, we're off to view that beautiful Belvedere when it sees light for the first time in

50 years! jor
Reply to
jor

Typical response from snarx - I've got news for you, that when you contract for work done on your car, like washing it, that means washing it and cleaning it thoroughly, and when you pay for work, it's not YOUR problem any more, it's the problem of the people you pay. And if the people don't perform, of course you blame them, fool. When will you grow up and quit acting the gadfly who's not contributing anything but just annoying?

Reply to
mack

homepc

Oh, yeah, that's right!