Source for Scott's envy

So you think you could have been a contender?

BLUE ANGELS IN FLIGHT

(Turn on your sound and click on site below & scroll)

tak

Excellent!

Thanks for posting.

Want to see an great pilot and an outstanding aircraft?

Scott in Florida

nice photos. I drove to the airshow at Tyndall AFB a few months back and got to see the F22 demo team perform. Holy crap, that thing is not of this world. I never saw a pilot put himself in a flat spin before - on purpose, no less. But I guess thats what $100 million gets you.

Reply to
qslim

I love military.com...

Reply to
qslim

Reply to
sharx35

I used to work in Pensacola and would often play golf at Pensacola Naval Air Station where the Blue Angels are stationed. We would watch their training flights constantly and be buzzed by the pilots whenever we were about to hit a critical shot. One of my friends was a PR rep of theirs and he would get souvenirs or tickets for us all the time.

Although I am an ex-Air Force guy I will admit the Navy Blue Angels are more exciting and daring than the Air Force Thunderbirds. They really do put on a good show.

Reply to
badgolferman

Navy carrier pilots have a more exciting time just landing and taking off than Air Force pilots.....

Reply to
Scott in Florida