Gas Prices making a dent ... finally!

Would you rather see a Rebel flag and gun rack in the truck? Those NC boys are proud of their heritage and manhood. They had to choose something to display...

Reply to
badgolferman

Seriously, my father actually believes that his Navigator gets over 30mpg, and that the window sticker is "just an approximation". Jeez.....

Reply to
Doug Kanter

"Show us your RACK!!!"

Reply to
Philip

What makes you think those flags and guns aren't there?

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

"Doug Kanter" >

Now, don't be so harsh on your dad. He sounds like a perfectly logical, reasonable man (Tell him I said so). And please, also let him know that if he should ever want to move to my native Florida, I have just the spot for him at a very good price - near a sinkhole....um LAKE!

Yeah, that's it.

Natalie, whistling innocently

Reply to
Wickeddoll®