Great new Compass Parenting site

Hi. Generate World Changers? Parents: We think it's possible and

has just been started to help you give your child the world! Though we have been doing Parenting Seminars for years - we are just now stepping into the world of the internet. We need your parenting thoughts so please write in our forum section, to build a community of people who care about families. Parents helping parents is what it is all about! Please share your thoughts, ideas, and needs with us. Because . . . Kids are worth it! Thanks, Steve & Cathy

Reply to
Steve & Cathy

You can also teach the kids about spam.

Reported (with full headers) to snipped-for-privacy@epix.net