ipod interface for 2005

I just ordered an i-pod interface for my 2005 Corolla LE with the 6disk in-dash cd. After dishing out almost $200 for the interface, Im not going to pay another $150 for installation. Ive installed stereos/amps/speakers before, but I am perplexed at the dash on my corolla. I have no idea were to begin taking piece's off to get behind the head unit. I read one forum suggesting to start with the trim around the shifter and work my way up.. Does anyone know if this is the way to go? Anyone have pics?

Thanks Greg

Reply to
Sorted