jaguar tops dependability survey

Jaguar? Boy, the world is turned upside down. I remember when they were horribly undependable back in the 70s when my uncle was selling them. Good for them.

----------------

NEW YORK ? British luxury carmaker Jaguar surged to the top of J.D. Power and Associates' closely watched vehicle dependability study this year, tying Buick for the No. 1 spot and dethroning Lexus for the first time since the Japanese luxury brand has been a part of the survey.

Lexus, Toyota Motor Corp.'s luxury brand, took the next spot in the study released Thursday, followed by Toyota's namesake brand, then Mercury, Infiniti and Acura.

badgolferman

Yeah, and it's nice to see Buick at the top too. That's the only way Detroit (using the term loosely) is going to win back customers.... make a better car.

Reply to
bogusmailmark

Those old ladies with the white hair don't drive very hard and can't hear or see. Tata motors of India bought Jaguar a while back, it's no longer a Ford.

Reply to
Fat Moe

For purposes of this survey it was a Ford Brand. They were surveying three year old cars.

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

Perhaps but it was Ford who turned Jaguar around

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Yeah, but those old ladies are picky about their cars.

d.- Hide quoted text -

Reply to
bogusmailmark