Lonely today

dbu, my little cupcake, and scott....where are you today, my little fudgepackers? I miss you. i can even get off on badgolferman sometimes, when i'm VERY drunk and i think of his big strong hands touching me "there". speakINg of drunk, it's that time again. i hope to seeyou all later here

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

Not funny, Joe.

Forging posts, I would have thought, is beneath you.

Reply to
witfal

Tell him I've been working and have not had time to play on the NG.

Reply to
dbu`

  1. Every newsgroup has a 'hall monitor' who senses it is his/her job to monitor what goes on in the newsgroup.
Reply to
F.H.

Joe, you are becoming desperate again. You have already been reduced to nothing by Scott and others, now you have to bring out your alter ego when you get high.

From: "JoeSpareBedroom" Subject: Re: Ot Univision Goes Mainstream With Democratic Debate Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 14:15:42 GMT Message-ID: References: Lines: 14 Path: authen.yellow.readfreenews.net!green.octanews.net!news-out.octanews.net! news.glorb.com!news-feed01.roc.ny.frontiernet.net!nntp.frontiernet.net!n ews01.roc.ny.POSTED!53c59406!not-for-mail Newsgroups: alt.autos.toyota X-Priority: 3 X-MSMail-Priority: Normal X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.3028 X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.3028 X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Original X-Complaints-To: snipped-for-privacy@frontiernet.net

Reply to
badgolferman

It's okay, F.H. No one here minds if you continue. Sorta give you a purpose in life, eh?

Reply to
witfal

Just sort of lurking here lately. The spoof job was amateurish, but from what I've seen of this schaumburg character, his essence was captured here perfectly.

Reply to
armill313

Dizzy yet?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Yeah, but what fun. I already caught one sunfish, and like all sunfish, he'll bite over and over and over and over.......

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Mirror mirror......

Reply to