Looks like Jane Galt has been a busy girl

from Car and Driver, Jan 2011 issue: "10 Best NHTSA Complaints (From Toyota Owners)"--number 10:

"The automatic gear-select cover is chrome in the S model Toyota Corolla, and during nontime hours when the sun is high, the cover reflects the sunlight and reflects into the eyes. At 1 p.m., the sun was reflecting off the chrome cover. As I attempted to cover it with a paper bag, my foot came off the parking brake and the creep of the vehicle caused a collision with the vehicle in front at a stop sign."

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty