loud engine knock at start-up - 05 sequoia

My new Sequoia with less than 4k miles sat for 3 days and at start up knocked loudly for 4-5 seconds before quieting down. The temp in the garage over those 3 days was between 35 and 55 degrees f. The oil had been changed by the dealership at 2,500 miles. I like an early change with a new car. The knocking was so loud it seemed loud with the windows closed. The dealer said this is "normal" when the vehicle is not driven for 3 days. I have never had this exeperience before with cars I left for as much as a week or two undriven.

Is it normal?

Reply to
sg