need a rear end for a 92 4runner

What rear end would work for my 92 4runner? Are there other years/ models that interchange? Also, I am in the Vancouver, WA area and if someone has one for sale please let me know.

Misty

360-521-0675
Reply to
alan.rad

You may get better results if you provide more specific information about what you are looking for and use the automaker's nomenclature instead of slang terms.

When you say "rear end" most people will assume that you are referring to the differential. Are you looking for a differential or are you looking for something else like body parts or the rear differential and axle assembly?

If you are looking for a differential, then is it for a 2WD or 4WD? 4 cylinder or V6?

Reply to
Ray O

I am looking for a differential. 4WD, V6

Reply to
alan.rad