Looking for a Z car ...

Looking to buy a 92/95 Z car. Let me know if you have one for sale. I am in the Virginia Beach, VA area. Willing to travel a little, let's say 400 miles ....

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Luther A. Cary

there is a silver 300ZX TT in Toronto.

95, silver with AZ 19 inch staggered rims. let me know if your interested.
Reply to
OniIsan

Onilsan, .... Thanks for the info. Could you tell me a littel more about the car, ..ie, price, condition, auto/manual, etc... and by the way, are you the one selling ?

Reply to
Luther A. Cary

Reply to
Brad

no I am not I saw it in the autotrader. cant remember all the questions your asking.

autotrader.ca

Reply to
OniIsan

I have one for sale, but I'm in Tampa Florida though. :-(

Richard Fleming

Thanks Onilsan, but see the comment from Brad .....

Reply to
Luther A. Cary

Thanks for that tidbit Brad, I never thought of that and I was considering this one. You may have saved me a few bucks ........

Reply to
Luther A. Cary

I saw the cars and the spec's Richard. Beautiful car and it looks like you've taken good care of it (a real Z Lover). It's just a little above what I was willing to spend. But thanks for the post....

Reply to
Luther A. Cary

Brantford nissan has two..on the lot.. both in very very nice shape. one yellow and one red.. the yellow has a turbo body kit..with hood intakes.

you can c> Looking to buy a 92/95 Z car. Let me know if you have one for sale. I am in

Reply to
mike

Thanks for the info Mike, I will call on Monday ........

Reply to
Luther A. Cary