Odometer vs Hand Held GPS

I don't need a GPS, my wife ALWAYS knows my location ;)

mike hunt

"C. E. White" wrote:

Reply to
RustyFendor

Gosh Gary, you have replied to this post at least three other times. Didn't you read it first?

... My first impression was that the GPS unit would have to be more accurate and that the Tundra odometer must be wrong but I'm really not sure.

This is an instinct by definition. His instinct, or impression (to use his phrase) is that the Odo must be wrong and the GPS must be right. This instinct is correct.

Jeff Strickland