Oil change rubber cup tool

I seem to remember there was a simple but useful tool that was sold--it is a rubber cup that allows you to unscrew an oil filter without dripping the oil...the rubber cup is grippy enough to allow you to grip and unscrew the filter, yet it captures the oil that drips out of it when you uncrew.

Does it have a name? Can anyone help me find one to buy?

Any info would be appreciated.

Ned

Reply to
Ned Merrill