99 Camry Strut Replacement Options

Need to start thinking about replacing the front and rear struts on my mother's 1999 6 cylinder Camry. Also plan to replace the strut mounts. There are all sorts of options available but need to narrow down the choices. The care is driven in all sorts of driving conditions. Several miles of gravel roads, highway & some town/city driving. She will put on around 20,000 miles per year. Still has the original units at

154,000 miles. She plans to keep the car a while so that will eliminate the cheap have we got a deal for you stuff. I will do the work myself. It is not a big chore because I have the proper tools and have done this type of work before. (Not a Rookie)
Reply to
Clay

If you use OEM parts, you know that their life is around 154,000 miles for the kind of during your mother does. If you use aftermarket parts, your mileage may vary/

Reply to
Ray O

I believe OEM are Tokico. I usually use KYB Sport. Lifetime warranty and they last for a long time.

Reply to
Hach

sooooooooooo it is about time to replace mine on the '92 Corolla Wagon at 205,000?

They seem to be fine.....

Reply to
Scott in Florida