OT --> Another Golf Joke <--

Tiger Woods was driving his new BMW to Agusta one day. He pulled into a station to get some gas, and the station attendant came out to look at the shiny new car. He asked Tiger, "what kind of car is that, it's sure nice and shiny." Tiger told him it was a BMW, from Germany.

The attendant didn't seem to know who Tiger was and didn't know anything about golf, and when Tiger pulled a couple of golf tees from his pocket and laid them on the trunk the attendant asked, "gee mister, what are those for?" Tiger replied, "they hold my balls when I'm driving."

"Damn! Those Germans thing of EVERYTHING!"

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

With the wife he has I would expect his balls to be held by something else...

Reply to
badgolferman