{OT} ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!! After all that...

I wasn't registered! Dammit, this is the third time this has happened to me. Before they would look up my name and give me a 'pass', but this time the lapse was too long!

Looks like Kennedy wins again! Arrrgggghhhhh!!!!

And, before any of you Democrats say how great he is, two items:

Move to Mass, or

We will GIVE him to you! Free of charge!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Hachiroku

Hachi, are you sure they didn't let you vote because you weren't registered? Maybe they didn't let you vote because you are a convict, and they were just pretending like you weren't registered! [Laugh Out Loud !]

Reply to
Built_Well

They would have given you a ballot if you told them you were an illegal immigrant.

Reply to
badgolferman

Probably true...

I wasn't going to test it with this guy, though! ;)

Reply to
Hachiroku

Doesn't matter in this state! You can vote in Prison!!!

Reply to
Hachiroku

Reply to
thisbemomma