{OT} First day on The View

And Rosie O'Donnell's "Wife" was in the audience?

I didn't think Rosie was a Mass Resident...

Mass is the only state in the union where Gay/Lesbian marriage is legal, and the courts have ruled that you HAVE to be a Mass resident to be married here. The ruling goes back to a law passed in 1912, and Romney called on the law when the Gay Marriage law was passed.

If you are not a Mass Resident and are married here, your marriage is considered null and illegal.

Hmmmmmm.....

Reply to
Hachiroku

Do you seriously watch that trash? I thought you had a job.

Reply to
badgolferman

LOL! Yes, I DO have a job!

I saw it on the news Tuesday evening...

Reply to
Hachiroku

That's pitiful. The news wastes time on daytime soap operas?

Reply to
badgolferman

Rosie who? Same one that was in love with Tom Cruise? Must be chilling to be replaced by a wife.

Reply to
ron

I don't watch Rosie, or Ellen the Degenerate or any of them. I don't even watch the news, except to watch the talking points on Bill O'Reilly. Too much news makes me nauseaous.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

Now, believe it or not, as a faithful follower of Rush, Glenn Beck and Howie Carr, I can't take O'Rielly! He's TOO in your face for me.

Of course, I thought the same about Carr before I really started listening to him.

I can live without Rush, but not without Howie. Of course, he also being a Masshole probably has something to do with that. He talks a lot =about state issues, esp. the Big Dig...

Reply to
Hachiroku