OT I feel like a thief...

Went into Salvation Army looking for bargains. Saw a box full of cameras, all old stuff. No prices, then I saw $9.99 for the box. What the hell. There were a couple nice pieces...

Let's see...

1962 Ricoh Auto 66, Good to VG, about $150-300. 2 Kodak box cameras, 1922-1929 about $5 each. 1958 Minolta Automat, rough shape, $20 for parts. 1951 Shinon Pigeon, what I thought would be worthless, $45 1957 Kodak Retina III, about $35 ???? Exakta VB III, approx $65 1940's Spartaflex, VG cond, about $35 1937-40 Kodak Six 20 Junior II, up to $85 (Mom likes it, had one when she was a teenie...)

I should sell the Ricoh, but I want to run a roll of film through it for laughs. I'll probably keep the Kodak Junior and the Exakta to see wht they are like. The Ricoh has a built-in light meter, too.

Unfortunately, the one I really wanted, the Minolta, is toast. I like Minoltas.

Reply to
Hachiroku