OT Joe lies? Say it ain't so!!!

Joey told us all that this is his house.....

The listing agent says Joey is a liar.

Who do you believe ...?????

Here is the relevant part of his post....

>> I don't have to photograph anyone else's home. >>> >>> Mine is on the water. >>> -- >>> Sot in Florida >> >>Sure, Sot. >> > > How much is the bet... > > ....and tell us about your shack....LOL > > -- > Scott in Florida

I'm selling the current place. I don't have time to maintain it right now.

Scott in Florida

The judge who threw out your lawsuit against the guy who once casually said to you, "thanks a million".

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly