(OT:) k00ks in the noos: Stop all air travel

A spokesman for the group said on the BBC that air travel is the leading cause of Global Warming. When told the new terminal would NOT add flights to Heathrow, he responded, "We are trying to stop *ALL* air travel!"

Sure, buddy, sure.

In a separate interview, the manager said that, although air travel does contribute to Global Warming, the more people fly, the more the planes are filled, AND THE MORE EFFICIENT AIR TRAVEL BECOMES. CARBON FOOTPRINTS DECREASE WHEN PLANES ARE FULL.

Hmmm....where have I heard that before...?

Reply to
Hachiroku

I think I'm gonna have a bumper sticker printed that says "I heart carbon". Or maybe "My carbon footprint will keep your honor student from ever seeing snow." Would anyone like to place a pre-order?

Reply to
qslim

Sign me up!!!

Reply to