(OT:) k00ks in the n00z, also

Heard last week on the BBC: Bio fuels are unsustainable, cause increases in the cost of fuel and food, and should be abolished.

They were talking to one 'expert' who said rainforests (er, "Jungles" to the rest of the world...) were being destroyed to create bio fuels, which do nothing to alleviate Global Warming.

When asked if using corn stalks to make fuel would alleviate the problems of food costs, this nut yelled, "Of course not!!!"

Huh? I don't know about this guy or where he's from, but *I* sure as hell won't be eating corn stalks anytime for the rest of my lifetime. I believe it's called 'silage', and a lot of it actually goes bad before being eaten by cattle.

So, let's not use it, let's let it rot. And make Methane, which is just as bad or worse than turning it into fuel...

Reply to
Hachiroku