OT: Kids vs Grownups

Why do you find that funny?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

why it's another anti-bush site sponsored by non other than the dnc and conjunctive slime-bag organizations who want power so bad they will do anything to get it, including sponsoring this type of stuff using unknowing and disgruntled national guard members.

Reply to
dbu`

You mean something like the "slime-bag friends of Junior that came up the Swiftboat ads?

Reply to
F.H.

The ads which further demonstrated Kerry's war time exaggerations.

Reply to
sharx35

I see no indication of it being sponsored by a political party. Please provide more information about this theory.

I also need to know if you think it's impossible for Iraq vets to be opposed to the war. Possible, or impossible?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

That was true.

Reply to