OT: Now the musketeers are allowed to say this

The mother ship has finally released the information that everyone else has had for months.

President Bush said Friday that "it's clear our economy has slowed" and tried to reassure an anxious public that the long-term outlook is good. "Losing a job is painful and I know Americans are concerned about our economy. So am I," Bush said during a hastily arranged White House appearance on the heels of a gloomy government economic report.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

How can this be? I remember Scott and dbu saying the economy was great.

How can this be?

Reply to
witfal

Look! The two idiots have opened a sign shop:

JoeSpareBedroom

Wow! The man is positively prescient ! He could make a good living as a psychic.

Reply to
mack

Or, a paperweight.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

That

'splains it.

'Course they didn't have any signage, er, problem's due to the lack of apostrophe's and plural's.

Reply to
witfal

Classified ad:

Psychic wanted. You know where to apply.

Reply to
witfal

No problem, bro! The team of obama / clinton will tax us all back into Prosperity! LOL (Lobotomize Our Liberals)

Reply to
ah

Hey, don't slam the guy, he's a lead in for the new, improved team of clinton / obama coming to us in '09!

Reply to
ah

So, this means he's gearing us up for greater Stupidity?

Reply to
Hachiroku