OT Official: NY Gov Caught on Wiretap

This is called Bush's revenge, LOL

This won't fare well with the billary. She has a few bones in the closet also. Maybe we're in for an October surprise, LOL.

Everyday it keeps getting better and better.

Reply to
dbu.'

What the hell does $4500+ buy you? This hooker must have a heavenly vajayjay!

Apparently, it buys you a whole new career wiping down cars at the end of a car wash! If Spitzer's lucky, he (somehow) won't get disbarred.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

You get disbarred for procuring the services of a call girl? Are we a bunch of puritans? Oh right, someone will point out a statute on the books of NY.

You must've missed this part of the story. I don't know (and neither do you) if anything more serious than the hookers went on here, but this is where it began:

JoeSpareBedroom