OT: One of Bush's appointees

From the Union Leader: "I won't comment on the attire, either," said Gregory T. Muller, an attorney with the city solicitor's office.

For some odd reason, he has since resigned.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

The President apoints many people each year. There were just as many bad apples under every other President. This kind of news is ridiculous when used against a sitting politician.

Reply to
Don't Taze Me, Bro!

Maybe, but the Republicans seem to have some sort of private club devoted to "colorful" sexual adventures. Heh. :-)

JoeSpareBedroom

At least he didn't dump his car off a bridge with someone in it and leave them die. Then he could never hold office unless he was a wealthy liberal.

Roadrunner NG

It's apparent that kennedy has had the majority fooled for many years.

Reply to
dbu

There are just as many foul democrats. One could also argue that there are a few more notable republicans because Republicans were the majority for 12 years...

Reply to
Don't Taze Me, Bro!

There

I believe it's because of the relative rarity of this among Republicans. The difference is the hypocrisy.

Those Republicans caught in the act, so to speak, have been those who publicly condemn the conduct. Dems don't give a crap about any of it.

Proof? Kennedy and Frank.

Reply to
witfal

You got a PROBLEM with "colorful sexual adventures"?

sharx35

It's the hypocrisy, stupid. Preach one thing, do another. Or, when you live in a glass house, you don't throw stones.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Completely unexpected change of subject:

From Letterman's "Fun Facts", two nights ago - "The CIA now believes Iranian President Ahmadinejad wants nukes to attract chicks."

:-)

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Compensation.

Another change of subject:

Want to get the general voter population REALLY angry at D.C.? Have 'em read "Sleeping with the Devil".

Reply to
witfal

Ah ha! Did it turn your stomach to the point where you couldn't sleep?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I don't see it being used against anyone.

I just commented that Bush appointed him.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

I'm only on chapter 4, and have seen enough to throw the entire Congress and the Exec branches into prison retroactively.

Reply to
witfal

Mary Jo is still alive?

Roadrunner NG

The Dims can't condemn all the fruits, nuts and kooks; they are the Dim party's base LOL

Mike hunt