{OT} selling a car -->joke<--

I see it too - look at all the > marks below.

Reply to
Ray O

It's either her newsreader or her news server that inserts those blank lines at the end.

Reply to
High Tech Misfit

The tough thing is not all her posts are showing up with the extra lines.

Natalie, are you using OE-Quotefix like I told you some time ago?

Reply to
badgolferman

I'll talk to the admin for my server - cuz my OE does not have that setting

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Weird - don't see that anywhere

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Got my newsreader admin working on it (My friend Kev) LOL

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Uh oh

I don't remember you saying that - what is it?

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Keep scrolling down

This is the end of the post - all the spaces above are extra blank lines.

Reply to
Ray O

badgolferman

"Ray O" ...

Oh I believed you - Kev says it's to do with the outgoing posts servers he uses. He says there's a bad one - he's trying to determine how best to deal with it.

If he can't, I'm stuck, cuz I ain't gonna pay for newsservers....

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Thx

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

No problem! I'd rather deal with some blank lines than miss your participation here!

Reply to
Ray O

Aw, shucks

:-)

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

I'd bet everyone here agrees with me on this one!

Reply to
Ray O

"Ray O" ...

Probably not the trolls, but I hope you're right about the others

:-)

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

No worries - he's right.

-Dave :-)

Reply to
Dave L

"Dave L" ...

You guys are making me blush...

..wait - can I do that?

;-)

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

THe DEMONrats here fire lots and lots of blanks.

Reply to
Sharx35

"Ray O" wrote: snip

Yep...concur...

Reply to
Gord Beaman

Of course you can do that. It's a purely physiological reaction.

The proper question is, if you're blushing can we /tell/ with all that melatonin covering it up? ;-P

Of course, seeing the incoming "Fwap Of Doom" might provide a secondary clue that said person's button has been pushed...

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman