[OT] snail -->joke<--

A man went to his boss's costume party with nothing on but a young naked woman on his back.

"So what the hell are you supposed to be?" the boss asked.

"I'm a snail." The man replied.

"What a load of crap!" his boss spat. "How can you be a snail when all you've got is that young naked woman on your back?"

"You've got it wrong," the man replied. "That's Michelle."

Reply to
badgolferman
*groan*

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

I did not get it....anybody care to explain?

ahmet

Reply to
a.k.

Michelle = me shell That's me shell on his back. There's probably a slime trail also...

Reply to
badgolferman

Now *that's* funny

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Good point! Where there's a snail, there's probably snail tracks....lol

Reply to
Truckdude

ohh, ok! Thank you...

ahmet