Re: what a joke

And you have to wonder why I get the last laugh. =A0 Seems all that

> bitched knows as much about restorations as that silly reporter

You get the last laugh because you're not the one driving in a car that you butchered, and you end up with their money.

Reply to
m0nk3y_69

$30 cash, mostly in rolled change, $50 on a visa, and the balance on a business check to hold for 2 weeks.

Are you sure you should write checks like that on a business account? Was it a legimate business purpose?

Reply to
captain.montreal.888

So what you guys working on?

I wish I was in the garage but it has been too cold to sit on a cold floor. My next house will have a heated garage floor!

Reply to
Remco

see all i have to do is throw out the line and hook a few freaks ...its all in sport ..I throw them back.

lol want to kick me out of the VW community ... theres another joke

Reply to
Kafertoys

Who here has one of those turbine sprayers? I'm looking to get one soon.

Reply to
Remco

F@g.

Reply to
ryan68bug

If your talking about a British cigarette... no thanks I have said before I don't smoke

If your tring to refer to my sexuality ..you would have to talk to my wife or 2 kids about that.

Reply to
Kafertoys

Reply to
Leopold Stotch

Next you will be telling me I have cooties, really don't you think its time to grow up?

Reply to
Kafertoys

Ignore him guys, he is 'zacked up' on the stuff again.

Reply to
Jim347a

$30 cash, mostly in rolled change, $50 on a visa, and the balance on a business check to hold for 2 weeks.

Do you know what I'm talking about Mario?

Reply to
captain.montreal.888

Don't tell me Mario and Sherry are defrauding honest businesses again. And they don't have enough in a business checking account to cover a small amount because they are so broke?

But what about the millions of cars going through Mario's "shop".

*gasp* Could he be LYING???!?!?
Reply to
Meyer

Things are fine here but thanks for your concern. With businesses failing everyday and more people out of work, I can happily say we still have plenty of work and a waiting list of projects.

Really I'm doing a zwitter for someone and 5 other ongoing restos with 1 off custom build in wait .

Reply to
Kafertoys

he never "sees" these types of posts, you know that, right?

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

what was I paying for? bet the check cleared no problem, wonder if I was spending lots of money at that time for other buisiness related items. and as far as credit I don't use it , I pay for everything. isn't the credit thing that has the world upside down right now. How many people have lost everything because of it.. I'm by no means part of the big problem.

With all you that keep judging me as perfect as you all are its a wonder I don't see more millionares here. I live well with in my means what else do you need to know?

Reply to
Kafertoys

so, you do see the posts? or do you only answer posts addressed to others, such as mine was?

who was judging you? I asked Capt. Montreal a question... English much?

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Man, you're just feeding the wanker. Ignore him. I know it's hard. When you see such concentrated stupidity the first inclination is to point it out but you're just giving him what he wants. The thing you've got to understand about Mario is that he has no dignity or self respect. All he wants is attention. If everyone would ignore him (even when he tries to goad you like he did with the original post) then eventually he would get bored and go away.

Reply to
Leopold Stotch

first, who are you talking to? you are addressing someone but fail to mention who...

second, most folks are ignoring him, to an extent..

third, you posted in "his" thread, so you are no better than any of the others...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

First - I'm talking to you (Joey).

Second - You are not.

Third - I'm not talking to him, I'm talking to you.

Reply to
Leopold Stotch

then you are in a terrible daze... you said he tried to "goad" me in his original post, and he didn't... you said I should ignore him, I did, i responded to another poster... you said everyone needs to stop talking about him, yet you can't even do that... are you a hypocrite?

sure I am... check how many folks responded to him before i did... then come back and apologize for being a dipshit.

you are responding in his thread and talking about him.... you said that is what he wants and we shouldn't do it... can you not understand the irony in your hypocritical posting?

when you get your head wrapped around all that, you are welcome to keep posting your opinion, just as I will, thank you very much... the only thing worse than a net nanny is a hypocrite, and you've mastered both...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani