OT (Sort of): Online source for engine specs needed.

Does anyone know of an online source for engine specs for Chrysler cars (and others) that states if a given engine design is interference or non interference (along with any other typical info)?

The vehicle I'm interested in at the moment is a mid 80's Le Baron, but I don't know the specific engine it has.

TIA

Noneyabusiness

Your local library should have a good collection of Mitchell or other automotive repair books that cover the vehicle you are interested in. Knowing which specific engine it has will go a long way towards answering your questions.

Reply to
Ray O