OT: Surgeon or PT Needed

to pull PAt Robertson's foot/ankle/knee out of his mouth.

Ya know, when you say something DUMB, you should just gloos over it and move along, not DWELL on it and add more fuel to the fire!

He may have gotten away with it after his first mention. What he said was something like: since the President of Venezuela thinks we're out to get hime, maybe we should be.

That statement he could have gotten away with.

This is sort of like saying, Just because you're paraniod doesn't mean they AREN'T out to get you.

But THEN the damn fool goes on saying HOW we could do it, etc. Dammit, somebody put a MUZZLE on this guy!

Reply to
HachiRoku

A religious leader advocating violence and murder? Sounds familiar. Always said there was a fine line between the religious right and the Taliban; thank goodness for separation of church and state and secular governments.

Reply to
ToMh

He's possibly right but talk about foot in mouth disease.

But I bet Chavez doubled his body guards!!

Ron

Reply to
ron

Um, the Taliban IS a religious faction.

Reply to
HachiRoku

As is the religious right.

Reply to
ToMh

YOU seem to prefer the barbarians of the Taliban to your fellow Americans. Why don't you FOAD over there and join them in their caves?

Reply to
Sharx35

I don't care for either group, but if you wern't such a retard you would have comprehended that. BTW the I don't consider the religous right my fellow Americans, they're the enemy also as far as I'm concerned.

Reply to
ToMh