OT: The fix is in again on gas prices

When the price of gasoline goes down again, and it will, put the money you save into a oil company stocks, WBMA. ;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Yup....

That reminds me....time to fire off a bunch of letters to Congress people about the illegal's.

My stand.

Get every damned one of them out and if we need them....let them get in line.

Reply to
Scott in Florida

A price increase of 50 cents a gallon hurt low and middle income people, whether the baseline is $1.00 per gallon or $10.00 per gallon.

Nontheless, the price of gasoline is, historically, about what it has usually been, between $2 and $3 per gallon.

They are two different issues. Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

While I have a lot of respect for Al Gore, he is not my hero.

Economically, I more conservative. For one, I beleive in free trade, something on which that many liberals don't agree with me.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

How can you POSSIBLY have ANY respect for Al Bore?

Reply to
Scott in Florida

He is smart, he helped shape the funding enviornment which helped set up the internet (he never claimed to create the internet; that was a misunderstanding on his poor choice of words), and he has done very good work on the enviornment. He was recently awarded a prize for his work on this.

Reply to
Jeff

How could he be smart? He failed college. He failed to beat George W. Bush.

Oh? tell us about it....

What 'work' has he done 'on the environment?

OMG....you are kidding are you not?

Like I asked to begin with how can anyone POSSIBLY have ANY respect for Al Bore?

Reply to
Scott in Florida

No, graduated from Harvard College. He dropped out of law school and didn't complete his classes (he got incompletes). But, he was not a stellar student, either.

Read about it in wikipedia.

he was nominated for the Noble Prize.

No. But he was giving the award, not getting it

At least he went to Vietnam. Where was Bush?

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Yup...

Reply to
Hachiroku

Like I said, he failed.

ROFL.....

....and the picture of your hero....PRICELESS

So was Rush Limbaugh!

ROFLMAO......

Tell us what he did in Viet Nam?

Hell George W. Bush was in more danger than that twerp Bore...

btw Bore was a journalist

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Will it bother you sufficiently beyond fussing about it or will you take steps to accommodate it until such time your income is able to absorb it?

Reply to
mark digital©

Smart choice.

Reply to
mark digital©

Back at Harvard earning his Masters Degree, I guess. You are correct he was not a stellar student, Bush had a higher GPA at Yale than Kerry ;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Yep, bailed out early on his TANG commitment and went up to Boston to cheer for a war he'd never seen.

Kerry, however, impressed people in other ways and was asked to deliver the oration as graduation. They don't give that honor to dunces (like a hungover Bush in the 3rd row).

Reply to
dh

Kerry did not go to Yale University. He went to Harvard College.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

For such a smart guy he sure screws up everything. From calling our troops stupid, murderers and junkies, to not being smart enough to beat stupid George for President. LOL

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

You are free to believe whatever you choose. ;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

You're right. My bad.

Thanks for pointing out my error.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Complaining solves nothing. Knowing where what and how solves nothing. You're preaching to the wrong person.

Reply to
mark digital©

Pointing out the bigger picture to whom? Me? I can buy you and sell you.

Reply to
mark digital©