OT: The Pentagon v. Peak Oil

Or just pennies a day, lots and lots of pennies, 16 gallons of oil per day. That's how much the average soldier in Iraq uses. Do we go without it, do we buy it on the open market or do we......

Moe

'And foreign wars, sad to say, account for but a small fraction of the Pentagon's total petroleum consumption'

You bleeding heart libs better thank your lucky stars the military is fighting in Iraq to keep your phony asses safe....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Cockamamie B.S. Don't you have anything better to do.

Reply to
dbu,.

Damn Scott, can you not perceive reality? Bush and Chenney are giving you a daily proctology exam and they aren't using their fingers.

Reply to
Moe