OT - Time to invade another country

Just when he has "brought peace to Iraq", Bush's credibility is an all time low. Guess it's time to invade, oops, I mean bring peace to some other middle east nation. I would humbly suggest Libya, since everyone knows that the world would be a safer place without Khadafy.

Reply to
wingnut

We've already made peace with Mr. Khadafy. Why not try moving to Iraq and make a difference.

Reply to
The BenevOlent dbu

Qaddafi has already been put in his place by a previous administration who wasn't afraid of doing the right thing.

Reply to
badgolferman

If Bush thinks Iraq is in fine shape, maybe he should send his twins there to check it out.

Reply to
Art

Freedom is something people must fight for. It is not easy like buying a new car.

Reply to
The BeenevOlent dbu

But why do they have to keep fighting the americans?

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Which, you'll notice, did not include trying to occupy a country in the mideast. Duh.

Reply to
dizzy

You might have a point there. However he became very quiet after being spanked and eventually found he had no influence anymore. That's when he apparently changed his ways. Saddam Hussein did not get quiet after his first ass-kicking and became even more defiant afterwards. GWB did the UN a favor by enforcing their ultimatums and keeping them from becoming a completely useless organization.

Reply to
badgolferman