Overheating Camry

A while back I asked for help with my Camry which would overheat when turned hard left or hard right, and occasionally when going straight.

I got lots of good troubleshooting advice, none of it led me to a good result. The car sat in my backyard until I gave it to a lady whose father is an old-school mechanic by hobby.

His first action was to remove both radiator hoses, stick the end of a garden hose in the top opening and flush out the stopleak goop that someone put in. I got reports that it looked like unstopping a constipated bull.

Everything seems to be OK and I don't have that headache anymore.

Thanks to all. These results posted as info only.

technomaNge

Reply to
technomaNge