Parking brake pedal

I have test-driven a Highlander, and I'd like to buy one. The problem is, my left leg keeps bumping into the parking brake pedal. Is there any way to move/modify the pedal? I'd hate for such a small problem to keep me from buying the car. Thanks, Eric

Reply to
eag111

Unfortunately, there is no factory authorized method to modify the parking brake pedal. Are you sure that the pedal was completely released in the vehicle you were driving? You might want to check out another Highlander to make sure the pedal wasn't hung up somehow on the one you drove.

Reply to
Ray O

Thanks--I'm definitely planning to drive it again....

Reply to
eag111