Parking brake problem

The rubber pad slipped off the metal lever on the parking brake on my highlander. I was able to put it back on. Have other people had that problem and shouldn't it be considered a safety hazard?

Reply to
Ron Peterson

highlander. I was able to put it back on. Have other people had that problem and shouldn't it be considered a safety hazard?

Sounds like an STD

Slippery Toyota Device.

:-P

Reply to
homepc

The rubber pad on the foot pedal? No, it is not a safety hazard. It is a cosmetic problem at most. Put it back on and stop kicking it.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland