Need directions for '97-'01 Camry driver door disassembly

Hi guys,
Does anyone have a link to the factory service manual directions for disassembling the front driver side door to access the window
regulator?
Something like this, but for the front driver's side. http://www.justanswer.com/uploads/skyvisions/2008-08-09_175852_99_camry8.pdf
Thanks,
Michael
On Sun, 17 Jun 2012 16:49:23 -0700 (PDT), Michael

I could use a copy of those myself. I had the door panel about half-way off last fall, but couldn't find the last things holding it on. I need to make changes to the door handle on each side.
If anyone has this and is sending a copy to Michael, I'd very much appreciate a copy for myself. Just take out NONONO from my from- address. Thanks.

Ah well, between the video and my experience disassembling our rear door three times, I got it. =)
On Sun, 17 Jun 2012 19:33:37 -0700 (PDT), Michael

Here's another video, only about removing the door panel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZwimvl3SZs
I have to go check my door but I counted 12 places that had to be disonnected.
On a video for a Tacome, she said that the front of the window control should be first, because it only had to bend a little there, but in the back was a big square hook. However for the Camry, I think the video above shows the guy lifting up the back first. Have to watch that again too.

And note that he uses a tool at the top and the bottom to pry off the rectangular ring around the door handle. Watch the video.

Oh, nice! I still would have covered that weird tool with some masking tape tho.
Oh, and removing that little cover covering the screw for the door lock (about 1:05 into the video)... I ruined that cover by prying the wrong corner. I should have watched this first. D:
That guy is *fast*!

Yup, I'd say that's a pretty complete video. Still amazed he did it in three minutes, while talking. Oh, but I guess he had already removed the screws at 1:35 tho (he didn't show the removal of those).
I didn't just yank the door panel off from the bottom like he did; I used my masking-tape-covered screwdriver to pry the door panel off the door. Now I know what to do, next time. =)