Plan to Purchase Toyota Corolla LE 98k miles for $7k out the door

I plan to purchase a Toyota Corolla LE with 98000 miles for $7000 out the door. It comes with White, LE, automatic, air conditioning, power windows, power locks, cruise, tilt, Driver Air Bag; Air Conditioning; Cruise Control; Passenger Air Bag; Rear Window Defroster; Power Door Locks; Power Mirrors; Power Windows; Power Steering; Tilt Wheel

Is this a good deal? If not what should the highest price be when paying for this vehicle?

Thanks for any advice you may provide for me

Reply to
frankins

$2169 is average dealer retail where I live, for a 1990 white Corolla LE in outstanding condition with 98K miles and the equipment you listed.

Did you have a different year in mind? Maybe a different location? Try Edmunds.com

Reply to
Travis Jordan

Sorry for not putting the year. This is a 2000 Toyota Corolla LE

Reply to
frankins

Toyota dealer? Name-brand dealer? Other dealer? Private seller?

Did you check Edmunds or KBB? If it's pristine and has very up-to-date maint (incl timing belt, etc), you might pay it but I'd try to knock off some more $$.

Of course, if someone offered it to me for $3K, I'd still try to knock off some more $$ :-)

***
Reply to
dh