Polls

Every family is unfortunate to have a relative who's like you.

Reply to
Johnny Hageyama

You can't reach that conclusion logically just from the information presented.

Let me rephrase the question: What % of blacks will be voting against Obama solely because of his races?

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Less than the percentages of blacks who will vote black in this election.

Reply to
badgolferman

te:

I actually wanted to know how many people Scott's German relatives killed, but I don't hold people completely responsible for their wartime killings, even though few of my relatives were involved in any, mostly because they tried to avoid military service, and the one uncle who volunteered for duty may have killed more Japanese than British or Americans.

Reply to
Johnny Hageyama