Prius scraping the driveway?

Well put!

Reply to
Registered User

Are you saying there is no issue regarding your driveway and cars scraping? All of this was just an academic exercise?

No, I haven't seen your driveway, but I have seen mine, and EVERY car scrapes going either direction. The problem is not that cars are not built to fit everyone's driveway, but that driveways are not built to fit some cars.

The fact that my driveway was built by an idiot would not keep me from buying the automobile I want. If necessary, I can always have my driveway regraded and repaved to fit the car. That is a lot cheaper than living with a less than satisfactory automobile.

Merritt

Reply to
Merritt Mullen

If you don't want to test drive it so you can find out if it will clear when loaded then measure it on one of the side views from the toyota website.

Reply to
Fantom

ma_twain wrote: snip

If you're referring to the Gimli Glider then it's Boeing that you mean (vice Lockheed) but it *still* wasn't their fault...it was Captain Pearson's fault.

He admitted that right to my face last summer.

However much skill he used to save them all (and it was a lot indeed) he agrees that it was his nickel.

Reply to
Gord Beaman

A simple "I don't know" would have sufficed.

Reply to
RepoMan

Two more useless postings.

Reply to
RepoMan

I'm very happy you know so much about my driveway. A simple "I don't know" would have sufficed.

Reply to
RepoMan