Programming for 2004 Rav4

Hi. Does anyone have the instructions on how to program the key fob for my 2004 Rav4? The vehicle is a 2003 but just bought key fob from Ebay and its for a 2004 but the seller says it will work on my 2003. ID # is HYQ12BAN 15511021295 RSS-210 if any of those numbers help. Very much appreciate any help you could give me with this. Thanks in advance, Terry

Reply to
tmlf