Re: Example of the Retardo's Religion Practice in Automobile

Hell yes, I am a previous drug user, dammit! Managed to smoke my way through an ASE master certification (with an L1 to boot), degree in automotive technology, and Toyotas master course (have you ever thought about the inside of an engine, man? I mean REALLY thought about it? It's like... I dunno, man, it's like totally cool). Show me someone who's never inhaled, and I'll show you someone who has never really "gotten" Clerks (one of three things I remember from the 90's). And EVERYONE knows that you only need to change your fuel filter when the check engine light comes on... Trust me, I'm certified.

Reply to
qslim

Damn, with advice like that, you're *certified*, all right! ;)

And you're just a baby! I managed to smoke my way through the 70's. Only problem is, I *STILL* remember them!!!

Reply to
Hachiroku

That only means you didn't smoke enough. : - )

Reply to
mack

Yep, born in the 70's, still wet behind the ears. Isn't it good to know that unabashed drug use spans different generations?

Reply to
qslim

Hey, I only got stoned twice.

When I was by myself...