Re: Is the Oil Spill part of the Law of Karma?

In message , "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises" writes

I must admit that Karma doesn't work in many occasions, but sometimes >it's just like the perfect punishment for some evil action. Case in >point is the spill...

The more I read, the more I realise you lot don't. (See topic.)

Reply to
Clive