Re: [OT] badgolferman (was: Newsreader software <snip>)

Hachiroku wrote in news:s920h.5591$Wz2.4364@trndny09:

> > This has to do with Toyotas, um, HOW? > You got a beef with BGM in another group, keep it there. We don't > care. Only a crybaby goes posting across groups to get his 'point' > across. > > A reply to this message in the Toyota group will only garner you a > , so don't bother! >

It has nothing to do with Toyota's at all.

That newsgroups was added in the reply line by Alan Conner, or AC.

I take it you are a regular in the Toyota newsgroup and don't know of Alan Conner. He is a page someone put up:

AC is one of the biggest trolls of UseNet. He claims to be 'anti-troll' and his job is to point out everyone as a troll. Anyone that posts with a name he has never seen before is a troll. It really is quite funny.

His biggest schtick is that he ALWAYS follows the strict 'rules' of UseNet according to RFC guidelines, which as you can see, is not true, since he added groups to post to in his non-reply that are completely irrelevant to to post. He also refuses to answer any questions, and posts many of his comments in the header using X-Headers.

AC is a total moron... a joke of UseNet.

Regards,

DanS

Reply to
DanS