Re: OT Bill to keep Hillary's WH papers under wraps

Where did you get the idea that I still smoked "dope", as you morons like

> to call it? And, even if I still smoked it, how would it be so different > from the 30-40 cocktails you slam every day while your mother is sucking > your c*ck? > >

Tsk tsk, Doug. Is that what your mother did to you?

That would explain why you are so screwed up.

Now dance for mommy.

DANCING WITH THE LOSERS

I see you're still obsessing over the $500,000 bet you imagined you won.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

I thought first posting was neat as it introduced me to Jib Jab and I put my head on the Carmen Miranda figure and my friends went nuts. OP, however, did a sloppy job with his. He could have pasted 2 separate heads on figures and his head edit was also poor.

Frank

Reply to
Frank