Re: {OT} bipartisanship -- my @ss

Twenty five years ago when I was still a member the big D, it was known as the party of the "workingman." Today that party has the "workingman" up, from the 15% bracket into the 28% tax bracket, and is giving HIS money to the NON-workingman.

Over the next ten or twenty years the party of the "workingman," will be taking more of his money, to "save the planet," via even higher taxes on corporations that will be paid by the "workingman," resulting in fewer American corporations, fewer jobs, higher fuel costs, carbon taxes, electric rates, light bulbs, washing machines, cars, you name it, to pay for all the "free" stuff the "workingman's" government is planning to give to the NON-workingman.

As it is, since the Bush tax RATE cuts for all Americans was passed by the Congress, fully 49% of Americans no longer pay ANY federal income taxes and around 34% of those that pay no federal income taxes, get a refund check that is greater then the amount of taxes they had withheld. When will America wise up? Don't the see what is happening in Europe TODAY? We already have three or more entitlements programs that are underfunded and headed into bankruptcy, SS, Medicare and the senior drug program. Ina few short years of 59% of all of the income to the US Treasury will go to entitlements!!! How the hell can we offer free healthcare to the NON-workingman?

Reply to
Mike Hunter