Re: {{ OT }} Hillary only carries PA by 8%

The pundits said she needs to carry by 10% or more to invigorate her

> campaign, between 5 and 10 does not change things much, and less than > 5% she shoujld drop out. > > Hillary has an uphill battle.

Maybe Mrs. Clinton should demand a recount in order to widen her margin. I'm sure she will be able to have more votes found that have fallen behind the voting booth or perhaps additional absentee ballots that are just trickling in. After all, we wouldn't want to disenfranchise anyone, would we?

Reply to
badgolferman