Re: {{ OT }} Bitter Gun Toting Bible Thumpers

... are going Hillary's way.

> That's what the exit polls are telling us on Fox News.

What are these "exit polls" anyway? I have never been stopped and asked how I voted when leaving the precinct nor have I ever seen anyone interviewed. How do they come up with all these statistics or demographics?

Haven't the exit polls been wrong consistently lately? Maybe people don't always answer truthfully.

Reply to
badgolferman