Re: [OT] Neo-Cons in a Panic Over Legally Required Minnesota Recount

How can ballots, that were out of the chain of custody be counted legally,

> no matter whom they were cast?

Easy, if you have a crooked management coupled with in the tank for dims judges, what do you have left? Left...

The voting process has become so corrupt that makes one wonder why vote at all.

> > > You are completely unaware of the appearance of fraud in this race, aren't > > you? > > > > Al Franken has gathered far more of the votes (in percentage terms) AFTER > > the election than he got DURING the election. When the polls closed, he > > was losing by 800-ish votes. After the polls closed and they started > > adding in the mail in and provisional ballots, he collected more than > > double the percentage of added votes that Obama got. The added votes are > > coming from Democrat precincts, and Franken is getting more of those votes > > on a percentage basis than he got from the votes already counted. > > > > Republicans are not concerned about losing the seat, we are worried about > > losing it through fraud. One poll worker was found to have 32 ballots in > > the trunk of her car AFTER delivering votes from a precinct to a > > tabulating center. All of those votes were mysteriously cast for Franken. > > Doesn't that sound just a little bit fishy? > > > > The legally required recount is not the issue. The distribution of those > > votes is the problem. Assuming a random distribution, the votes for > > Franken should nearly mirror the votes that are cast across the state. > > Granted, Franken could win through a recount, but the question is, why > > would the votes ADDED for him be so much different than the votes for > > Obama in the same congressional district? (I'm not suggesting that adding > > votes is bad or improper, I'm suggesting that the distribution of the > > added votes is statistically unsupportable.) > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> Terrified at the possibility of losing yet another Senate race, > >> Republicans are complaining in advance that any recount that overcomes > >> Coleman's 206 vote lead will be fraudulent. > >> > >> In reality there's a chance of Franken winning this race. Ballots will be > >> counted by hand, including ballots that were unreadable by the optical > >> scanners, which historically have favored new voters, most of whom are > >> Democrats. > >> > >> In any case, it's not Franken that's demanding a recount, it's legally > >> required in Minnesota. > >
Reply to
dbu'