Re: {OT} Nobama even worse President than previously thought

> > > In article > > , > > "larry moe 'n curly" wrote: > >> > Obama will be another carter, so sorry world. Big spenders unite, >> > obama & carter. We'll do our best to kick these criminals out of >> > office next election. >> >> You forgot GW Bush and Ronald Reagan, who increased real federal >> spending even more than Lyndon Johnson did, according to the Heritage >> Foundation. The post-WWII presidents who increased it the least were, >> in order of most to least: Carter, Eisenhower, and Clinton. >> >> > "Stocks slid as more dismal economic reports were released. The >> > Commerce Department revised GDP growth downward for the fourth quarter >> > of 2008 to -6.3%, the largest quarterly drop in 27 years. >> >> First of all, even though that's the second GDP estimate, it's still a >> preliminary estimate, and there have been big differences between >> preliminary and final estimates. >> >> Secondly, it's thought that the worse number is largely due to a big >> mistake in the Commerce Dept's. calculation of business inventory, and >> it's possible that's a good sign because even though inventory >> contributes to GDP, it can give the wrong impression because inventory >> tends to pile up when the economy starts to slow, making the economy >> look better according to GDP, but inventories decreases when the >> economy picks up. > > >> > Blaha, blah, yeah right larry the kid and the three stooges, blah, >> > blahahahahah etc, blah, blah, etc ect......and, then it was, blah, blah, >> > GWB did it, blah, blah, yeah right larrymoecurrly the stooge >> > etc.....blah, Reagan did it, carter was the best, blahahah >> > blah...........etc.....and so fourth ...... ect...... >> > blah....................hah-hah, LOL > > He's not even good enough to be the Three Stooges, just whiney little Joe > Besser which was not even one good stooge. > > Note how the Leftards keep blaming Bush even as their Uncle Barry starts the > cult of personality. (See Stalin, Joe and Kruschev, Nikitia for full > explanations of what that entails.) > > No decent person who had decent aims made a cult out of himself. Reagan > didn't. And Lincoln sure didn't. Nobama just reminds me why I won't ever > forget what his people did to my old neighborhood. Our neighborhood was > nice and clean and relatvely safe until the liberals started 'blockbusting' > and scaring the decent folk out. Now it's a piss hole and has been for 40 > years.

Obama must have been quite a precocious 7-year-old to do all that to your neighborhood.

We've sold our birthright for a fix of Hopium, and I don't want to hear any > liar from the Left try to tell me that Esau did not sell his birthright for > a bowl of pottage. Anybody that can read Genisis 25:29-34 can read the > plain text. Apparently LIEberals can't read. And Hebrews 12:16 confirms > the text in Genesis. But stupid LIEberals don't believe there is a God. > Just because they don't believe it doesn't make it so.

You don't really believe in the Bible and you sure don't practice what Jesus preached because you spew hate in almost every message you post. You're the biggest hypocrite there is in this forum and the biggest loser.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly